Website Maintenance PackagesLet us take the worry out of maintaining your website.
Let us take the worry out our your website.
Not everyone wants to maintain their own website. If fact for most of us with a busy lifestyle between running a business, kids activities, and life in general, we hardly have time for the things we enjoy little lone maintaining your own website.
That’s where we come in. We can take care of the content updates, WordPress plugin updates, copy writing, image galleries and much more. This will give you more time to do the things you like to do like,
paint the bedroom, mow the lawns - oops, I mean play golf, or go to the beach.
Maintained & Optimised
Keeping your website updated, maintained and optimised to run smooth and quick.
- WordPress Themes monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimised weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
Protection & Security
Your site is consistently scanned for malware, hackers, bad bots and spam
- Website Firewall protection
- Constant scanning
- Hackers & Malware denied
Your website is backed up daily and can be restored at anytime quickly.
- Weekly Website Backups
- Onsite and Offsite backup locations
- Daily points for quick restores
Reports & Content Updates
Monthly reports on security attempts, plugin updates and theme modifications. 30 minutes of website content updates.
- Security & Plugin Reports
- 30 minutes per month of website content updates
WEBSITE SECURITY PLANRelax knowing your website is safe and secure.
- Maintained & Optimised
- Protection & Security
- Website Backups
- Monthly Reports
- 30 minutes Content Updates
- We offer discounts for multiple sites
- Annual Security Plan offered for $649.00 ($59.00 savings)
- Plan is only valid with websites hosted with I.W.S.
*No Contracts, No Setup Fees, No Termination Fees.
Why do I need to maintain my WordPress website?
Because WordPress is the worlds most popular website platform in the world and as such, it is constantly being targeted by hackers who will try to break into your site and wreak havoc.
WordPress developers find these vulnerabilities, and create patches to fix them which means regular updates to ensure your WordPress installation clean and safe.
If you do not keep your WordPress website current, you risk becoming the next victim to malicious attacks and have your website and online reputation in tatters.
Most hosting companies will hold you liable for any cost incurred if your site gets hacked and causes damage to the server or for excess data usage.
Cyber Crime Insurance
Privacy and Data breaches are a fact of life in today’s online world. Any organisation that keeps personal information on employees or customers, stores confidential business information online is susceptible to hacking. This can cause major problems and get very expensive.
Cyber Insurance allows you peace of mind that in the case of hacking you are fully covered.Download CyberPlus Platinum Policy
Learn how to get the most out of your website.
- Weekly Video Tips and Techniques
- Latest Web Trends
- How to Choose the Right Colour for Your Website
- The Psychology of Website Browsing
- FREE Website Brief to Help You Plan Your Website
- Do It Yourself Search Engine Optimisation Tactics